Just an average student, living in a garret at Oxford Uni, writing stuff about stuff…student life, oxford life, and random other stuff just to keep things interesting… (I promise, my writing style is usually a lot better than this and never usually uses the word “stuff” three times within the space of one sentence)
If you’re curious, here’s the top ten things you should know about me:
- I’m 5″2 (that’s 158 inches, I googled), and I am defined by my height (fun-size, smint-size, small but mighty, below-sea-level, mini-me, not-at-all-tall, they’re all applicable)
- I study English and French at Oxford, so am likely to make englishy-frenchy references here and there
- I can still count to ten, despite having dropped maths at the tender age of 15.
- I’m into acting/singing/theatre stuff. Yah, I’m one of those.
- I have a deathly fear of ladybirds.
- My current no.1 ambition in life is a tie between being a professional chocolate taster (yep, that’s a thing) and owning a quokka. If you don’t know what quokkas are, google them now. You’re welcome.
- I spend an unreasonable amount of time thinking about/talking about/reading about/looking at pictures of food, and a just-about-significant amount of time actually making it
- I can sing and play the piano, but doing both at the same time is like trying to pat my head and rub my stomach. And just to clarify, that’s a no-go.
- I’m short, Irish, and naturally blonde. Queue a lifetime of persecution.
- I live in a garret/attic/very high up old room with slopey ceilings. Just in case I didn’t clarify that already.
- Okay, yeah, one more, but this isn’t actually about me – just that I hope you enjoy the blog, find it useful/entertaining/wierd enough to pass the time, thanks for reading and all that jazz 🙂